8 months ago
KBRwyle has a requirement for an experienced Senior Software Lab Manager/System Administrator to support our operations in NAS Point. Mugu, CA. The candidates shall support the Airborne Electronic Attack (AEA) Integrated Project Team (IPT) at Naval Air Warfare Center Weapons Division (NAWCWPS) with setup of the Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) systems ensuring they are configured and ready to conduct automatically executed software test.
Successful candidate will be responsible for, and conduct:
• Set up of the VDI
• Create, manage, and disseminate VMs
• Request and administer software work SW work items via the internal SW application management system (DADMS)
• Team Foundation Server (TFS) system administrator
• Configure and checkout MS Visual Studio Test Professional to ensuring functionality
• Configuration and checkout of software development virtual machines and test infrastructure (laptops, applications, etc.), encompassing preparing machines for VM imaging; Install & configure software; Imaging laptops with software for the testers and others; Resolving laptop problems; Managing the imaging server: putting laptop images onto the server and downloading them onto laptop
The candidate shall work within an integrated government/contractor team.
Education: A Bachelor's Degree in a related field and seven (7) years of related experience is required. Four (4) additional years of related work experience may substitute for the degree requirement.
Experience/Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Knowledge and experience with the following are highly desired:
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.