5 months ago
Designs and writes software and provides leadership and mentoring to development team.
* Architect, design, and write software for web sites and services.
* Provide expertise across full stack
* Coach and mentor team members to grow their knowledge and skills.
* Work effectively in Agile development process
* Provide insight and input into Hawaiian’s software products
* Lead the development team’s technology and design decisions, such as engineering practices and coding standards
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of experience and education
* 8 years of professional software development experience
* Completed 3 product release cycles
* Expertise in C#, Java, or C++ or similar languages
* Demonstrable software design skills
* Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
* Experience and familiarity with common algorithmic and design paradigms and patterns
* Deep understanding of at least one Airline CRS
* Certified Scrum Master/Professional (CSM/CSP)
* Experience developing with Sitecore and Angular JS
* Knowledge of applicable data privacy and security practices and laws, PCI, and/or SOX
About Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaiian® has led all U.S. carriers in on-time performance for each of the past 14 yearsas reported by the U.S. Department of Transportation. Consumer surveys by
Condé Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure have placed Hawaiian among the top of all domestic airlines serving Hawai‘i.
Now in its 89th year of continuous service, Hawaiian is Hawai‘i’s biggest and longest-serving airline. Hawaiian offers non-stop service to Hawai‘i from more U.S. gateway cities (11) than any other airline, along with service from Japan, South Korea, China,
Australia, New Zealand, American Samoa and Tahiti. Hawaiian also provides approximately 170 jet flights daily between the Hawaiian Islands, with a total of more than 250 daily flights system-wide.
Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. is a subsidiary of Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HA). Additional information is available at
HawaiianAirlines.com. Follow Hawaiian’s Twitter updates (@HawaiianAir), become a fan on Facebook (Hawaiian Airlines),
and follow us on Instagram (hawaiianairlines). For career postings and updates, follow Hawaiian’s
For media inquiries, please visit Hawaiian Airlines’
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
Send This Job to a Friend