8 months ago
Delta Air Lines, Inc. seeks a Senior Security Engineer to join Delta IT on our journey to becoming the best IT organization in the airline industry.
Delta IT is on a journey of transformation. We are changing the way we do business from top to bottom. As thought-leaders within Delta, we strive to create meaningful and innovative solutions and are looking for team members to help us realize our vision.
Delta IT employees are thinkers, doers, innovators.
We are proactive.
We are collaborative.
We deliver impact to our customers.
Join us on our transformation journey in becoming a world-class IT organization at the world's best airline!
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES IN THIS ROLE
- This position plans and develops security measures to safeguard information against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure.
- Works with management and other personnel to identify security best practices and applies a risk-based approach to information security.
- Act as a Senior SME covering the security aspects of Directory Services with a focus on Azure, privileged access management and API systems leading less experienced technical staff on the technical aspects of Information Security architecture, development and operations.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR? / WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED?
- Knowledge and understanding of PAM and Microsoft Enhanced Security Administrative Environment for Active Directory principles for continued hardening of Cloud and On-premise security posture
- Development of Privileged Access Management (PAM) architecture
- Integrated PAM solutions with enterprise applications
- Direct experience working on large, PAM Implementations on multiple platforms (experience with CyberArk, Hitachi preferred)
- Produce enterprise-level designs for Active Directory, Azure and Windows Services for global initiatives. Collaborate with infrastructure and operations teams to provide architectural and technical guidance
- Top tier escalation point, provide guidance and direction for resolution of escalated issues
- Liaise between customers, infrastructure and cross functional teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions
- Create and maintain system documentation for domain technologies, including installation, configuration, and appropriate troubleshooting steps
- Own and lead solution implementations, upgrades, enhancement and conversions. Recommends solutions as appropriate for Active Directory and CyberArk
- 4+ years of experience as a security integration consultant with an emphasis on Identity and Access Management
- Developed, documented, and enforced the standards, security procedures, and controls for access to ensure integrity of PAM (CyberArk), Active Directory, LDAP, Azure and related systems
- Design, diagnose and administrate GPOs, TRUSTs, SITES AND SERVICES, and DFS
- Lead steady state and continuous improvement efforts for Active Directory and Windows Security technologies for globally diverse solutions.
- Supported integration and authentication projects for 3rd party vendor solutions, SSO, cloud hosting
Delta Air Lines develops both strategic and tactical plans that create a safety-conscious environment resulting in employee safety and well-being.