9 months ago
Sr. RF Test Engineer
Honeywell International is a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries around the world. We invent and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to global macro trends like energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity.
This posting is to gather interested candidates for future openings at Honeywell.
Honeywell Aerospace is a leading global aviation supplier designing, manufacturing, and distributing advanced electronic systems, products, and services to commercial, defense and space industries.
Now is an exciting time to join the Engineering Electronic Test group. This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your strategic and technical leadership abilities in a highly visible and influential engineering role.
Electronic Test develops HW and SW test solutions for various Avionics products. This Senior Engineer acts as a functional lead, directing up to six other engineers to accomplish projects.
This position will work in one or more of the following product areas in Redmond, WA: Weather Radar, Traffic Collision Avoidance System, Transponders, Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System, Datalink, Flight Data / Voice Recorders, Radios.
Key Responsibilities (emphasis on X-Band or higher frequencies):
* Develops the Test Strategy of Avionics Products
* Hardware Architecture and Requirements Authoring
* Technical direction and implementation of test solution development including estimation/proposal, requirements, scope, high level architecture, and technical plans
* Verification and Validation of Test development efforts
* Management of scope, schedule, risks, opportunities, milestones, EV metrics, and process compliance
* Programmatic and technical change control management of requirements and scope
* Communication of project health and status to internal stakeholders and external customers
* Management of compliance within policies, procedures, and standard process guidelines
You Must Have:
* Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
* Minimum 5 years of engineering experience
* Minimum 2 years in testing or designing X-band (or higher frequency band) RF products
* Must be a US person (US citizen, US permanent resident or individual with protected status i.e. asylum/refugee) due to US export control laws and regulations.
* NI Labview / LabWindows CVI / TestStand
* RF Test Principals and Methods
* Aerospace Avionics Test Strategy and Development
* Demonstrate strong problem solving, decision-making, team building skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong leadership skills
* Cost Account Manager
* Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 10%
* Job ID: req115134
* Category: Engineering
* Location: Redmond, WA USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.