6 months ago
Requisition ID: 8607
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that has been named numerous times as America’s Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Rockwell Collins is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a Senior Quality Assurance Technician to join our team in Salt Lake City, UT (STS-VP) (2530). Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It’s an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Rockwell Collins.
This position is responsible for monitoring quality objectives for the business unit in accordance with Rockwell Collins quality policies and procedures and in compliance with applicable contractual requirements. This position operates in the following functional areas: Quality Assurance, Quality System Validation, Supply Chain Quality Assurance, or Material Verification.
* Evaluates Rockwell Collins or supplier products and processes. Participates in cross-functional efforts to ensure proper corrective actions are implemented in a timely manner.
* Maintains quality data records, compiles information, and prepares reports for internal and external customers.
* Performs preliminary review and Material Review Board analysis and disposition of nonconforming material.
* Provides support to manufacturing operations in the review of products and of engineering and manufacturing processes, including First Article Inspections and producibility reviews for new engineering products.
* Provides support to engineering in the review of products and of engineering processes.
* Performs product audits in accordance with Rockwell Collins/customer/industry standards, reports results, assigns and monitors follow-up actions.
* Administers an effective evaluation and audit program for Rockwell Collins or its supply base to ensure conformance to Industry and Rockwell Collins process and product requirements.
* Performs duties required by the Quality Management System.
* Maintains Inspection Stamp control for production employees.
* Applies quality standards for receiving, in-process and final inspection in accordance with Rockwell Collins and contractual requirements.
* Maintains equipment calibration and tooling tracking systems.
* Trains inspection (audit) personnel on workmanship standards and business and quality management systems.
* Assists in the preparation of bids and proposals.
Associates degree in appropriate discipline or in the absence of an associate's degree three years of related experience
At Rockwell Collins, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Rockwell Collins University, networking, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
And that's just for starters.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
Company-paid winter holiday shutdown for most locations
Generous 401(k) plan that matches 62.5 percent of the first 8 percent of eligible compensation you contribute (or 5 percent if you save 8 percent)
An Incentive Pay Plan based upon company performance
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.