about 1 year ago
Job Code :
Glastonbury CT US 06033
Job Type :
Career Level :
Job Description :
HEICO Aerospace is a very successful, fast-paced subsidiary of HEICO Corporations, a NYSE-traded company (NYSE: HEI, HEI.A). For more than 40 years, HEICO has thrived by serving niche segments of the aerospace, defense, and electronics industries by providing innovative and cost-saving products and services. HEICO Aerospace's high-energy culture base, which is made up of most of the world's airlines. Our "work hard, play hard" approach creates a dynamic environment that continually challenges our team members to perform their best. Forbes Magazine has ranked HEICO as one of the 200 "Best Small Companies" and 200 "Hot Shot Stocks".
Turbine Kinetics, a subsidiary of HEICO Aerospace Corporation is currently recruiting a Senior Project Engineer that will be based in Glastonbury, Connecticut. In this position, the Senior Project Engineer will:
* Manage project efforts to achieve FAA Approval on assigned hardware. Activities include development of drawings, measurement and material evaluation of OEM parts using state-of-art equipment and techniques, data analysis,structural analysis, preparation of design substantiation packages, manufacturing development, hardware conformity and customer evaluation support.
* Formulate vendor substantiation activities for assigned hardware, including the development and qualification of suppliers.
* Support production of assigned hardware
* Support New Product Development activities as needed.
Job Requirements :
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Advanced degree preferred.
* A Minimum of 5 years relevant OEM design experience preferred.
* Knowledge of aerospace manufacturing processes, including investment casting.
* Knowledge of aerospace materials and coatings.
* Experience in GD&T per ANSI Y14.5M
* Working Knowledge in FAA Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR's)
* FEM analysis experience.
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Experienced in Solid Works and PCDMIS preferred.
* Strong work ethic.
* A high attention to detail.
* Must be flexible in handling multiple tasks.
* Must have excellent organizational, analytical, and communication skills.