8 months ago
Contracts Manager for Aerospace Company in Connecticut. Do you have what it takes to push the boundaries of game changing technologies, deliver results while working with a diverse team of talented individuals, and challenge yourself knowing that what we do matters to warfighter and homeland security? Are you mission ready? This job is for you.
We at ISR & Space Systems, a division of UTC Aerospace, are world leaders in high reliability, space based electro optical systems, providing intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance capabilities that are critical to our nation’s security. We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Contracts Manager in our Danbury, CT facility, just one hour north of NYC.
You will be responsible for:
* Full life-cycle Contract Management support for a portfolio of contracts/programs
* Proposal preparation and approval coordination support. Preparation of Offer letters. Coordination of DCAA audits and audit responses.
* Review and Negotiation of terms and conditions, and Contractual Agreements.
* Advise Program Management, Management, and Legal as to Contract Management strategy, compliance and risks.
* Lead and Coordinate Program Negotiation Teams
* Review of Non-disclosure agreements and Special Agreements
* Lead and Coordinate Contract close-out
* Support Contract data input/entry into SAP
In addition, you will serve as the primary interface with customers’ buying functions.
Qualified candidates must possess excellent negotiating skills, and be prepared to adequately communicate the company’s negotiation positions. Must be capable of working closely with Program Managers and Program Teams to develop and communicate, both verbally and in writing, positions in accordance with our objectives.
You must be a US Citizen (single citizenship only) and must possess an active security clearance or have previously held a security clearance. In addition:
* Be fully conversant with all applicable government regulations including, but not limited to:
* Have a working knowledge of:
FFP/FPIF/ CPAF/CPIF/CPFF/T&M and hybrid contract types
* Have demonstrated experience working both directly with the US government acquisition organizations as well as a supplier to the major aerospace prime contractors.
* Have a working knowledge of DPAS and Export Regulations
* Be proficient in Microsoft Office products
* Possess excellent verbal and written skills to communicate effectively with various functional groups at all levels, both internal and external
Relocation assistance will be provided.
Education: BA/BS in an applicable field (business, legal, etc.) is required; advanced degree preferred.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.