12 months ago
Senior Program Analyst & Governance-MON15373
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Act as focal and leader for Interiors Governance
- Coordinate executive governances
- Be responsible to provide overall visibility at a tiers 2 and Tiers 1 level to the LT and to the rest of the program
- Make sure that the information relating to any project status are readily available and aligned with the project’s controls expectation
- Chair major reviews regarding Completions Engineering Project advancement
- Understand the overall governance process of WP4.
- Produce tools and processes that will enable and optimize the governance information flow and reporting.
- Be the focal in terms of Governance tools and processes.
- Produce weekly plan report on Monday with the extract of all DRD and DPS in Eroom of all Work Packages.
- Provide to Program’s the WP4 status. Participate at program review:
- Advancement of DPS and DRD
- Overall status of all commodities
- Update the Weekly progress chart
- Be responsible to make every owner on the KPI have updated their respective Critical parameters in preparation for weekly Executive review.
- Audit the current governance processes for Completions.
- Benchmark with is done elsewhere in the business
- Produce processes flow in terms of governance
- Identify improvement on processes and tools for Governance
- Create tools that will optimize the reporting of the Completions governance and providing at the same visibility at all level of the organization
- Support Governance team as required.
- On monthly basis:
- Be responsible to provide the monthly report for Earned Value.
- Be responsible to update the Tiers 1 Schedule of Completion (Excel and EPM)
- Align with the Green AC Project Governance team on “Standard tools, IPDT package, BES Phase Exit Package”
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or other relevant fields.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience including presentations to management teams.
- You have strong computer skills - presentations (PowerPoint), MS Project, Excel.
- You have experience in project management.
- You are comfortable in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment.
- You are recognized for your leadership skills and team player.
- You are efficient when working under pressure and independently.
- You like working in a very diverse environment from the point of view of the content of the work.
- You have proved your ability to influence management.
- You are well known by your peers for your perseverance and refuse to accept status quo.
- You are recognized for your innovation, commitment and perseverance.
- You are a skilled communicator, both written and spoken, in English and French.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Project/Program Management
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 02.05.2018, 2:56:18 PM