3 months ago
Focused on strategically driving product enhancements for Delta's sales initiatives. The role will be responsible for conceiving and delivering digital experiences that are comprehensive, easy to use, and result in increased revenue and customer satisfaction for our business travelers.
Position will sit within the Delta Digital Product Management team, which supports projects/enhancements for delta.com, Fly Delta App, and Reservations solutions.
Key responsibilities include:
* Maintain ownership of the digital product roadmap for Delta sales initiatives
* Create and maintain competitive information and analysis
* Create business requirements for new products
* Oversee projects to ensure delivery of high quality products that meet business objectives
* Conceive products that generate new revenue streams or shift existing revenue streams to self-service
* Prioritize product enhancements to deliver world-class capabilities while enhancing the customer experience
* Define success criteria & metrics of new products & perform post-implementation analysis and ongoing optimization
* Collaborate closely with other divisions to translate business requirements into digital products and experiences
* Independently correlate relevant product metrics and be able to effectively analyze and communicate to senior level leaders
* Practices safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
* Undergraduate degree in Business, IT, Marketing, Management, or related field required
* 5 years of proven marketing, product, and/or analytical work experience required
* 3-5 years of Agile product manager experience preferred
* 2-3 years of working directly with IT teams to create, evaluate, and deliver enhancements and defect resolution preferred
* Has effectively managed and delivered complex, multi-phased projects on-time and on-budget
* Ability to expertly use tools and analysis to glean insights and key findings that will drive business impact
* Experience in creating mobile designs and requirements for product enhancements preferred
* Knowledge of Delta Air Lines and/or the airline industry, travel landscape and consumer behavior preferred
* Proven track record of successfully working in a cross-departmental team environment
* Strong leadership skills, written & oral communication skills, positive attitude, & able to manage change successfully in a fast-paced environment