5 months ago
Senior Planner, Training
The incumbent will be responsible for the development of the training of our flight crew and trainers.
* Monthly planning and management of training schedules for all crew members according to Transport Canada regulations;
* Collaborate in the long-term planning of the training schedules;
* Work narrowly with the manpower planning department of all crew members;
* Work at the development of the training module already in the implementation process.
* College diploma or relevant experience;
* Good verbal and written communication skills;
* Bilingualism (French and English);
* Good interpersonal skills, dynamism and leadership;
* Ability to work under pressure;
* Knowledge of Transport Canada and collective agreements rules;
* Knowledge of AIMS.
Location : Air Transat Head Office / Ville Saint-Laurent
Type of Work : Temporary, full time
Job category : Crew Scheduling
Business segment : Head office
Business unit : Air Transat
Job # : TS-18-179
End date of posting : 2018-06-21