8 months ago
Title: Senior organizational development advisor
Request Number: HUM
Number of positions to fill: 1
Location: Longueuil (Quebec)
Organisational Unit: 6001-Talent Programs and Engagement
Division: Human Resources
Sector: Human Resources
Posting Start Date: 2017-11-09
Organization Profile: Pratt & Whitney Canada is one of the world’s leaders in the design, manufacture and service of aircraft engines powering commercial and regional airplanes, as well as general aviation aircraft and helicopters. Our strong reputation for highly skilled personnel (10,000 employees across the globe), our reliable engines and our exceptional aftermarket support service network attract customers from all over the world (over 190 countries).
General responsibilities of the position: To complement its high-performance team, Pratt & Whitney Canada is looking for a Senior Organizational Development Advisor.
Do organizational culture and employee engagement stimulate you? Are you passionate about leadership development and succession planning? Do you have experience in organizational design? You do not give up easily when things get tough and you have the ability to be persuasive? In a context of change and ambiguity, are you able to make the connections with ease?
Finally, if you want to contribute to shaping an inclusive and empowered organization where employees at all levels contribute to their full potential you could be the person we are looking for.
Specific responsibilities of position: Under the supervision of our talent center manager, your mandates will be the following:
- Strategically support our culture change initiative;
- Proactively partner with business units to implement organizational design solutions;
- Assess, design and implement leadership development programs;
- Create and manage metrics to track future leader’s development;
- Support our talents in their career management
- Stay abreast of organizational development best practices.
Qualifications required: - Bachelors or Master’s degree with 5 to 7 years in Organizational development;
- Experience in project management an asset;
- Proficient with MS office;
- Perfectly bilingual
- Innovative/creative mind and proven influential leadership;
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing;
- Ability to translate theoretical concepts into tangible solutions for the business.
Field of studies: Administration, Organizational Development, Psychology, Industrial Relations, Human Resources
Additional Information: Field of studies: Administration, Psychology, Industrial Relations, Human Resources organizational development;
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment
P&WC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any legally-protected factors.