2 months ago
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
As part of the Sensors & Integrated Systems (SIS) team, you'll help develop the next generation of more intelligent, more integrated and more reliable solutions that enhance aircraft safety and performance in the most rigorous flight conditions. We have 100 years of experience, a phenomenal product portfolio, state-of-the-art test labs and the resources to make your ideas shine.
* This position will be responsible for 20-30 direct reports, mainly focused on repair execution, performance to contractual TAT, customer satisfaction and implementation of the key aspects of operational excellence and standard work.
* Other responsible metrics include weekly/bi-weekly line of balances, utilization and OT rates and closure of Skills Matrix gaps.
Qualification: Preferred Qualifications
* Master of Degree with 1-2 years experience
* Drive to meet and exceed customer expectations
* Ability to effectively influence others and promote a positive culture
* Drive to achieve operational excellence, consistently meeting manufacturing sales, quality, delivery goals and driving productivity and cost of sales improvements.
* Ability to lead and direct personnel in day to day operations
* Managing people, building effective teams and developing direct reports
* Driving a culture of safety in a production environment
* Commitment to leading continuous improvement
* Strong communications skills
* Responsible for several components of a project or a complex component of a larger project
* Contributes to their team or department by applying their knowledge of one or more functional areas
* Fully developed professional able to work without direct guidance or direction from others
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
Education: Basic Qualifications
* Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science degree
* 3 years leadership/supervisory in manufacturing with a proven track record of results
* Continuous Improvement Manufacturing experience
* Customer Interfacing experience
* 3 plus years of production experience
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.