3 months ago
Moog Inc., a global, multi-billion dollar company, was founded in 1951 when Bill Moog had one product and a vision of company culture so strong that it became the foundation of the company that we are today. We operate within a culture of trust and mutual respect, allowing our employees to collaborate and produce cutting edge technology, as well as aiding our business in the ability to share goals and achieve them together. Our lines of precision motion control technology can be seen at the forefront of military and commercial aircraft markets, space exploration, and a variety of industrial markets.
* We believe in honest, open and two-way communication
* We value trust, respect, integrity & cooperation in everything we do
* Performance really matters – for our people, customers & shareholders
* You're provided opportunities for personal development and professional growth
Moog Aircraft Group is seeking a Senior Operations Coordinator, who can lead our logistics team to meet internal and external customer objectives and uphold efficient processes.
Your day-to-day activities will include:
· Assigning work, identifying equipment needs and making purchases accordingly.
· Identifying staffing needs, assisting in staffing decisions, and coordinating the set-up for work areas to meet expected work outputs of the department.
· Providing technical expertise and making decisions on complex setups, operations, procedures, and regulatory concerns that may be unusual or difficult.
· Identifying, initiating, and leading process improvements and lean activities to reduce costs and increase quality and efficiency.
· Providing leadership, facilitation, and coaching to support the performance and development of the department or team.
· Operating machines and equipment or performing functional hands-on duties to ensure department requirements and turnaround times are met.
· Assuming the responsibility of the supervisor in his/her absence.
It will be necessary for you to have:
· A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field plus more than 3 years’ related experience.
· An Associate’s Degree plus more than 5 years’ related experience.
· High School Diploma, or equivalent, plus more than 10 year’s related experience.
· Strong planning and organizing skills.
· The ability to anticipate and react readily to changing priorities.
· Effective written and verbal communication skills.
· Demonstrated autonomy, to work with little to no supervision or guidance.
EOE/AA Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity