3 months ago
Boeing Global Services (BGS) Digital Aviation & Analytics team is looking for an Operational Concept Analyst who will be an active member of the Maintenance & Leasing Portfolio and Persona Management Team. This position will report to the Portfolio Integration Leader as an airline operations analyst and subject matter expert.
• Understand the business and market drivers around maintenance, engineering and reliability operations within the airlines
• Analyze airline operations and document personas and value streams
• Assess new business opportunities and provide functional concepts
• Define solution functional requirements
• Communicate with Product Managers and developers solution requirements
• Evaluate solution design concepts
• Knowledge of aerospace principles, infrastructure, and airline operations, specifically in the Maintenance and Engineering domains.
• Expert knowledge of airlines customers’ organization, capabilities, practices, problems and other constraints.
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to build cross functional partnerships.
• Strong customer focus attitude.
• Knowledge of applied analytics
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Digital Aviation & Analytics
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
* 5+ years airline maintenance operations experience
* 5+ years with product management experience and/or technical problem solving skills
* 5+ years of experience functioning in a cross-functional environment
* 3+ years analyzing processes, applications, systems and data to identify functional requirements for application or system design
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 14 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 12 or more years' or a PhD degree with typically 9 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
* Data analytics experience in developing service capabilities and business offerings.
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award