6 months ago
The Senior Manager, In-Flight Services manages, supports, coaches and evaluated the In-Flight management team to drive improvements in both passenger and employee experience by delivering a balance of leadership, accountability, and support to drive performance
while maintaining a high level of engagement.
* Communicate and administer company policies, procedures, departmental goals and initiatives to team
* Manage, support, coach and evaluate the In-Flight management team to drive improvements in both the passenger and employee experience, ensuring that FA’s are compliant with procedures and standards
* Responsible for managing, planning and coordinating all aspects of HNL In-Flight operations, ensuring the safety and efficiency to support a high level of well-being and productivity amongst individual Flight Attendants and the group at large
* Establish, implement and oversee service standards for In-Flight personnel to insure our guests are served in accordance with superior levels of service
* Assist In-Flight team with establishing and maintaining processes and procedures / Best Practices
* Performs additional tasks and responsibilities as directed by the Managing Director and/or Vice President
* High School diploma
* At least three years of management experience required
* Experience working with collective bargaining agreements
* Computer Skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Crew Trac, Sabre, etc.)
* Must obtain a Passport, AOA badge and Ramp License
* Demonstrate ability to make decisions in a fast-paced, changing environment; ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
* Demonstrate skill as a communicator and team builder; proven ability to balance empathy and discipline
* Track record as a change manager and leader; must have the ability to influence through both words and actions
* Excellent coaching and mentoring skills
* Bachelor’s degree
* Flight Attendant experience
About Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaiian® has led all U.S. carriers in on-time performance for each of the past 14 yearsas reported by the U.S. Department of Transportation. Consumer surveys by Condé Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure have placed Hawaiian among the top of
all domestic airlines serving Hawai‘i.
Now in its 89th year of continuous service, Hawaiian is Hawai‘i’s biggest and longest-serving airline. Hawaiian offers non-stop service to Hawai‘i from more U.S. gateway cities (11) than any other airline, along with service from Japan, South Korea, China,
Australia, New Zealand, American Samoa and Tahiti. Hawaiian also provides approximately 170 jet flights daily between the Hawaiian Islands, with a total of more than 250 daily flights system-wide.
Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. is a subsidiary of Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HA). Additional information is available at HawaiianAirlines.com. Follow updates on Twitter about Hawaiian (@HawaiianAir) and its special fare offers (@HawaiianFares), and become
a fan on its Facebook page (Hawaiian Airlines). For career postings and updates, follow Hawaiian’s LinkedIn page.
For media inquiries, please visit Hawaiian Airlines’ online newsroom.
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
Send This Job to a Friend