26 days ago
Senior Manager Digital Maintenance - 1081751
KBR COMPANY INFORMATION
When you become part of the KBR team, your opportunities are endless. As a leading global engineering, construction, and services company, we support the hydrocarbon and government services markets on six continents. Serving our customers through diverse business units, we offer challenging assignments on some of the world's largest and most complex projects where our customers have come to value us, because they know We Deliver.
With operations in 40 countries, KBR has more than 34,000 people delivering services to customers in over 80 countries. Together they represent an unmatched reservoir of talent and experience in a wide range of markets.
Join us and you'll be part of a dynamic, elite team of professionals who understand what it takes to get a job done and has the experience, knowledge and determination to succeed.
Position Title: Senior Manager Digital Maintenance
Position Description/Job Responsibilities:
Responsible for Condition Based Maintenance (CBM) and Predictive Maintenance (PdM) activities in Hydrocarbons Process Facilities with the objectives of safely, efficiently, and effectively monitoring equipment health through a variety of techniques including physics/engineering and advance data analytics. Meet the client’s needs, and a commitment to achieving the goal of 100% uptime throughout the client’s facility. Responsible for developing the KBR’s CBM and PdM platforms as well as fit-for-purpose Turn Around (TAR) solutions based on KBR process and digital technologies and protecting and improving the value of the client’s assets and ensuring that building engineering systems continue to perform their intended function. This role requires an extensive knowledge of a wide variety of equipment types and experience in applying CBM and PdM techniques to monitor the equipment health and identify failures before they occur. The role also required knowledge of shutdowns and outages work process to implement smart TAR solutions in a hydrocarbons process facility.
Detail responsibilities include:
Leverage industry experience, equipment knowledge, software know-how, and customer satisfaction skills to deliver world class CBM, PdM and TAR solutions and systems to worldwide clients
* Primary responsibility is to provide leadership for the CBM and PdM program. The specific areas of responsibility include but are not limited to source or develop equipment maintenance engineering/analytical models and integrate into a KBR’s Digital Maintenance platform from DCS/sensors and Historians to IoT/Cloud, models/software, dashboard and mobile applications
* Evaluate in conjunction with Reliability Engineering team and System Owners to further expand and develop the CBM and PdM program
* Incorporate reliability and maintenance input into trade-off decisions for equipment selection and specification including equipment criticality reviews, CBM & PdM requirements, plant sparing, levels of redundancy, Turn Around (TAR) Strategy, standardization and major component selection based on life cycle costing
* Lead analysis of CBM and PdM data and initiate repair activities
* Experience implementing and managing a Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
* Lead RCM/FMEA facilitation and working with customers to successfully implement these recommendations in their work management system
* Initiate a system development for Prescriptive Maintenance
* Develop a KBR’s Turn Around (TAR) solution using digital technologies
* Provide training and support aimed at expanding the capabilities of the CBM, PdM and TAR digital solutions staff
BS in Engineering or related discipline
10+ years’ proven experience with most of the following analyses - RCM, Asset Criticality, RBI, RAM (Reliability, Availability and Maintainability), RCA, Condition Based Maintenance, Predictive Maintenance in Hydrocarbons Process or high capital-intensive industry
Certifications in Vibration Analysis, Infrared Thermography, Power Monitoring, Oil Analysis, or Ultrasound Monitoring preferred
Ability to develop digital platform, system integration, analyze the data collected, facilitate failure analysis (RCM, FMEA), make recommendations based on the findings and integrate these recommendations into the customers maintenance work management
Direct exposure to innovation - IoT, Advanced Data Analytics including Machine Learning
Implementation/utilization of various software (CMMS, RCM Software, Reliability Software)
Experience in plant maintenance and/or operations is highly desirable
Excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical and presentation ability
Superior customer service, relationship building and follow up skills
KBR offers a selection of competitive lifestyle benefits which could include a 401K plan with company match, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, flexible spending account, disability, paid time off, or flexible work schedule. We support career advancement through professional training and development.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.