3 months ago
The IT Service Management Tools Team is looking for an experienced System Design and Integration Specialist for the Micro Focus (formerly HPE) monitoring toolset. This is a Level 4 position located in North Charleston, South Carolina.
This position will require some after-hours work to support production-impacting maintenance activities.
* Design, configure, test, implement, document and maintain applications.
* Gather and evaluate end user requirements.
* Review system performance and identifies and recommends improvements, compatibility, application security needs and other application architecture requirements.
* Modify, install, or upgrade applications to maintain software functionality.
* Identify and resolve programming or application architecture problems working alone, in a team, and with a vendor.
* Work with a business analyst and application leads to create specifications, processes and other deliverables
* Draft test plans and scripts, perform testing, and report on test results
* Manage Access Control Policies and other compliance documentation
* Perform account administration, troubleshoot tickets and outages through completion
* Participate in security analysis of tools (with the architect)
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
CIO, Information & Analytics
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Export Control Requirements:
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills / Experience):
Experience with Micro Focus (formerly HPE) monitoring tools to include at least one of the following: OMi/OpsB, OBR, OBA, OM, SiteScope, APM, BPM, VuGen, NNMi)
Experience interpreting data and presenting analysis and/or recommendations to management and stakeholders
Experience coordinating and facilitating team meetings
More than 3 years of experience mentoring, training or leading others
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills / Experience):
Technical Bachelor's degree
Experience with Windows and Linux OS administration, installation, patching and maintenance
Experience with change and release management processes
Programming or scripting experience such as Java, Perl, Jython, Groovy and SQL query
Typical Education / Experience
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 9 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 7 or more years' or a PhD degree with typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award