4 months ago
We are looking for a highly motivated, forward-thinking Lead MSE to join our team in Renton, Washington in support of our high growth Boeing Global Services Business Unit.
Job Responsibilities include:
* Leads, creates, defines and provides technical quality review of the development and documentation of mechanical and fluid systems and thermal environment to establish the system design.
* Leads, creates, and defines activities to validate and verify mechanical and fluid systems requirements.
* Leads, creates, and defines the development, maintenance or modification of system components' designs/proposals to provide installation and detail documentation.
* Performs and documents analyses.
* Manages supplier development,test and production activities and directs the supplier to optimize integration and achieve program goals.
* Prioritizes, delegates and tracks performance and documentation of analyses of mechanisms/landing gear/ordnance components and systems selecting appropriate methods to validate or assess the design.
* Supports proposal preparation and new business development efforts.
* Trains and coaches others.
* Works under minimal direction.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Engineering Mods & Maintenance
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's and 9 or more years' experience, Master's with 7 or more years' experience or PhD with 4 or more years' experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
4 year engineering degree or higher is required.
Aftermarket or customer services mindset desired.
Current or prior experience with experience developing 3D CAD models and/or drawings is required.
Experience creating structural/mechanical designs using CATIA & Enovia is highly preferred.
1+ years experience do you have in mechanical design experience on mechanical systems, air vehicle systems or propulsion systems is highly preferred.
Experience with multi-disciplined development in the areas of Systems Engineering & System integration and integrated system test is highly preferred.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award