10 months ago
Senior Integrated Supply Chain Project / Program Manager
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
A Senior Integrated Supply Chain Project / Program Manager drives performance improvement at suppliers by identifying systemic problems throughout the supply chain as it relates to specific suppliers, and implement solutions Aero-wide. Additional responsibilities include:
* Implement Supplier Improvement / Red Team standard work, used to develop suppliers to perform at World Class levels by improving process capabilities.
* Deploy Red Team and Supplier Development tools which may include any combination of assessments, training, quality improvements, delivery improvements, capacity improvement, lead-time reductions, Lean, Six Sigma, and / or cost savings.
* Interface with all levels of the organization, suppliers, and customers regarding supplier performance and improvement actions and processes.
* Deploy within the Honeywell Aerospace supply chain to internal functions or external suppliers for assessment of chronic poor business performance.
* Work collaboratively across complex organizational structures to develop and implement systemic solutions as countermeasures to resolve chronic business performance issues.
* Create and manage implementation of strategic projects including project plans, overall tracking capability, reporting of progress within team and up through leadership.
* Lead and / or participate in cross functional project teams driving improvements in OTTR, Past Due, Volatility and Linearity at site and Aero levels
* Provide critical business analytics for high profile ISC projects.
* Deploy standard work, training materials, and Aerospace policies / procedures where applicable as defined by process excellence team.
* Complete root cause analysis and recommend / implement corrective actions where projected results are below plan.
* Develop solutions for driving closure of root cause actions identified through Rapid Problem Solving (RPS) events conducted. Actions may include analysis of issues to determine scope of impact and affected value streams including, (Strategic Business Unit) SBU demand management, IT and SAP core team.
* Assist in identifying, recruiting, and retaining top management talent in Honeywell Aerospace.
* Perform analysis on supplier performance using OneSource, SAP, Rapid Response, and other Honeywell databases.
* Over 90% daily travel
Six Sigma Knowledge
Effective cross functional communication internally and externally
Complex Problem resolution
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelor's Degree
* Blackbelt certification and /or Lean Expert certification
* 10+ years of previous experience in supply chain, materials management, sourcing, procurement SIOP
* Must have applicable and detailed work experience in least 2 of the 4 following areas: Manufacturing/Assembly Operations, Quality, Engineering (Design or Manufacturing), Planning, Program Management and Materials / Procurement.
* Must have the ability to self manage with a track record of coming through on commitments
* Master’s Preferred
* An MBA in a business discipline is preferred
* Experience with Honeywell Aerospace products or related products and customers preferred.
* Professional Certification (i.e. ASQ-CQE/CQA, CPIM, CSCP, PMP) preferred.
* APICS – CPIM /CSCP certifications are ideal
* ISM – CPSM certification is a plus
* A comprehensive knowledge of Quality Assurance Engineering and practices applicable to the manufacture of aerospace products including regulatory, military, commercial, and industry/customer standards (e.g., ISO9000, and AS9001) is preferred..
* Program or project management experience preferred
* Supplier development project management experience a plus
* Displays strong analytical skills including data query writing and development
* Demonstrated capacity to meet aggressive deadlines while achieving excellent business results
* Exhibits successful ability with indirect leadership of diverse teams deploying complex processes
* Shows very strong written and oral communication skills to all stakeholders
* Established ability to manage multiple complex projects at once
* Experience working in multicultural environments and with others of diverse backgrounds preferred
As this is a growth position in the broader organization, only candidates who have the desire and potential to advance will be considered.
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
Aerospace Overview | Products
* Remote Access Required
* Extensive Travel Required
* 1st Shift
* Job ID: HRD27436
* Category: Integrated Supply Chain
* Location: 111 S 34th St., Phoenix, AZ 85034 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.