7 months ago
Senior Financial Analyst, Controlling-S-CAN-1224
If you know how to move the world forward, we are on board.
At Bombardier, over 70,000 employees on five continents work together to move the world forward, one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we will provide you with an environment where it can grow into a unique product or an exceptional customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Senior Financial Analyst, Controlling
Based at Bombardier Head Office located in Montreal, you will report to the Manager, Controlling of the Aerospace segments. In collaboration with the Business Units Aerospace controlling teams, you will participate in the financial controlling of certain of our Business Unit at the Corporate Level. This position represents a great opportunity to be directly involved and to have a tangible impact on the company’s financial performance. Being part of this newly created corporate function is a unique opportunity to put your talent at work in building a best-in-class organization that will drive reliable and consistent financial performance of Bombardier Inc.
In your role, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Participate in the preparation and review of monthly corporate financial reviews;
- Participate in the preparation of the monthly and/or quarterly results for management;
- Analyze controllership data and prepare report;
- Prepare various financial analysis to support financial statements for management and for the Board of Directors;
- Participate in the preparation and the validation of various disclosures for external publication;
- Participate in the review of statutory financial statements;
- Identify and implement and/or supervise controlling initiatives and continuous process improvements;
- Support on new Finance IT tool implemented and future enhancements;
- Respond to ad hoc requests; and
- All other related tasks.
As our ideal candidate, you:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- Possess a professional accounting designation (CPA);
- Possess a minimum of 5 to 7 years of professional experience in controlling or auditing or other relevant experience;
- Possess a good knowledge of the IFRS accouting principles;
- Have good knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint and Word);
- Knowledge of HFM (Oracle) consolidation software and/or SAP would be considered an asset;
- Have a strong ability to communicate and to simplify accounting information;
- Possess strong team spirit, leadership and demonstrate flexibility;
- Have good spoken and written communication skills in both French and English;
- Possess excellent leadership skills and are oriented towards results;
- Possess the ability to build and maintain mutually beneficial partnerships with peers, partners and customers;
- Possess good judgement and the capacity to prioritize multiple projects concurrently, meeting tight deadlines, adapting to changing priorities and to work under pressure and in a complex environment.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer.
Bombardier employees interested in this position must apply through Bnet or ExpressNet indicating their current employee status.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
This position qualifies for the Global Employee Referral Program.
Job: Controller / Comptroller
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Downtown
Organization: Corporate Office
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 02.05.2018, 7:16:57 PM
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close