9 months ago
The Lavatories & Water Waste Systems division of Rockwell Collins is the sole source lavatory provider for the Boeing 737 MAX program. The Lavatories and Water Waste Systems Advanced Lavatory is a cutting edge product, offering a unique value proposition that allows airlines to increase revenue and lower operational cost. Our highly dedicated team is situated next to Paine Field in Everett, Washington. From this state of the art manufacturing and engineering facility, the Lavatories and Water Waste Systems supports its global airline customer base as well as the OEM.
As a leader in the aerospace industry, we are growing rapidly and have a number of exciting positions available right now, including a Senior Financial Analyst in our Lavatories & Water Waste Systems business located in Everett, WA.
Reporting to the Financial Planning Manager, the Senior Financial Analyst undertakes the more complex and critical economic/financial research exercising considerable latitude in approach and analysis. Interprets results and provides alternatives for further consideration.
* Coordinates with all levels of management and responsible, to gather, analyze, summarize and prepare recommendations regarding financial annual plans and operating forecasts
* Generates reports using JDE reporting programs or other reporting tools, and performs detailed analysis on large amounts of data to provide valuable insights to the business and areas of improvement.
* Prepare and support monthly internal reporting requirements and analysis
* Determine, analyze, and report program performance by reviewing approved contracts and all program costs. Complete sensitivity analysis on programs assigned as needed.
* Provides proactive analysis and drives corrective action with the stakeholders in order to avoid surprises. Has a firm understanding of variances and can clearly articulate to various levels of leadership
* Provides advanced support to business on financial systems related issues and projects as needed.
* Develops, interprets and implements complex financial/accounting concepts and advanced techniques for financial planning and control.
* Plans, coordinates and executes policy implementation applicable to the installation of improved financial operations.
* Participates in the development of long-range financial forecasts and related budgets, considering alternative scenarios and sensitivity analysis as needed
* Incorporates continuous improvement into everyday work and looks for opportunities to remove waste from processes.
* Performs other related tasks as required.
* Bachelor’s degree from a 4 year university with an emphasis in Accounting or Finance
* Four (4) years related experience and/or training in a results focused Accounting or Finance role; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Proficiency in all MS Office applications with expert knowledge of Excel
* MBA or advanced degree in Accounting or Finance
* CPA and / or CMA
* Previous aerospace and manufacturing experience
* Working knowledge of Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) & Essbase as well as JD Edward
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed descriptions of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.