10 months ago
B/E Aerospace, a wholly owned subsidiary of Rockwell Collins, is a leading manufacturer of aircraft cabin interior products. B/E
With a global installed base of 1 million passenger seats, the Aftermarket Services business offers a comprehensive aftermarket service to our customers. These services include spare parts supply and repair services across all classes of seat whether it is Super First Class, Business Class or Economy Class.
As a leader in the aerospace industry, we have a number of exciting positions available right now, including a Finance Analyst in our Aftermarket Services Organization, located in Winston Salem, NC.
Reporting to the Global Controller you will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing financial planning and reporting processes for the Global Aftermarket Services product group; and providing day to day financial reporting and analysis for the Winston-Salem location.
* Works closely with Aftermarket Services group leadership to establish budgets; analyze financial statements, prepare forecasts and related financial reporting
* Determine, analyze, and report on key performance metrics
* Develop executive presentations and participates in key meetings, including the Winston-Salem weekly management metrics meeting
* Maintain complex revenue and bookings forecasting tool for the Winston-Salem location
* Work closely with cost and general accounting functions to understand and explain cost variances to forecast and plan
* Responsible for the upload and validation of the monthly P&L and balance sheet / cash flow forecast for the Winston-Salem location
* Assist in preparation of annual operating plan and strategic plan
* Works closely with engineering group to track and recharge program spending
* Maintain all custom HFM Reports used in connection with monthly closing cycle and management reporting package
* Provide support to business unit leadership team in use of financial planning and reporting systems
* HFM systems expert – ability to work with segment and corporate in administration, integration, modeling, consolidation and data management
* Assist in consolidation in connection with financial forecasting and annual business planning
* Create ad hoc reports using HFM and JD Edwards to meet business needs
* Capital budgeting / forecasting and analysis of current year spending
* Assist in the financial analysis of projects
* Any other reasonable duties
* Relevant Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; and at least 4 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* General knowledge of databases, accounting / financial IT systems and intermediate knowledge of general accounting
* Detail oriented with ability to perform accurate, high volume data maintenance
* Strong communications, organizational and interpersonal skills, with ability to interact with all levels of management / staff on sensitive issues
* 4-year degree in Accounting or Finance and/or a professional accounting and finance qualification
* Multicurrency / international reporting experience desirable
* HFM and JD Edwards experience preferred
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed descriptions of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.