7 months ago
Senior Environmental Engineer
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Responsible for providing HSE Environmental support for the Honeywell Aerospace while partnering with cross-functional facility teams and leaders. You will assist operational teams and conduct various environmental based compliance activities to enable facility permits and licensing. You will be a team member of the larger business HSE function. You will develop and recommend HSE environmental improvements in support of the management systems.
Integrate, monitor, and support Health, Safety, and Environmental programs to ensure compliance with the applicable guidelines, procedures, and regulations.
Drive environmental continuous improvement through the site location in support of Honeywell's Health, Safety, and Environmental Management Systems and Honeywell's Operating System related activities.
Enhance the Health, Safety, and Environmental culture through coaching and technical engagement.
External agency interaction
Complete and submit reports
Partner with Leadership Teams
Educate and train employees
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelor's Degree in Environment, Health & Safety, Facilities, Engineering or related discipline
* Ability to work well in team environments
* Significant experience with State of Washington environmental regulations
* Some experience with wastewater treatment operations
* Strong written and verbal communication
* Fosters teamwork and collaboration
* Ability to lead teams
* Ability to work independently
* Bachelor's degree in a science or engineering related discipline
* Significant HSE or environmental experience
* Significant experience with HSE and environmental programs
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
Driving a Greener Future
* Relocation Provided
* Continued Professional Development
* Some Travel Required
* Job ID: HRD19519
* Category: Health, Safety & Environment
* Location: 15001 NE 36th Street, Redmond, WA 98052 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.