3 months ago
The Boeing Company is seeking a highly motivated Information Security & Governance Professional (Level 5) to join our Enterprise Government Cybersecurity team. This role reports directly to the Enterprise Government Cybersecurity Manager.
To succeed in this role you will rely on your Information Security and Governance background to be a technical and policy leader in support of Enterprise activities across broad technology platforms. This role will be part of a cross-functional team, the purpose of this Governance position is to provide highly skilled technical solutions and policy expertise in support of SAP, SCI and NISP domains.
* Provides expert knowledge of Information Security policies, solutions and applications, as well as best practices to support Risk Management Framework (RMF).
* Provides strategic insight and consultation on enterprise execution of RMF and security compliance.
* Prepares technical reports/briefings, root cause analysis and resolution.
* Develop effective and reasonable policies, standards, guidelines and practices to secure classified systems while driving efficiency and modernization efforts.
* Acts as a lead in major projects and facilitates and coordinates with partners to include but not limited to: Industrial Security, IT, Program Managers, engineers and contracts.
* Lead policy review, develop security policy exception, and recommendations on Enterprise solutions to implement security control risk mitigation processes.
* Conducts technology assessment and integration processes; provides and supports a prototype capability and/or evaluates its utility by partnering with IT, engineering and Program Managers.
* Oversees, evaluates, and supports the documentation, validation, assessment, and processes necessary to assure that existing and new technology meet business and Information Security requirements.
* Assesses the status of complex multi-location projects as well as identify and recommend appropriate technical measures to resolve RMF requirements.
* Ensures appropriate treatment of risk, compliance, and assurance from internal and external perspectives.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
OFFICE OF INT GOVERNCE
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 14 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 12 or more years' or a PhD degree with typically 9 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
This position requires an active Top Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (Note: A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
Basic Qualifications (Required):
* Active Top Secret U.S. Security Clearance, adjudicated within the past 6 years.
* Possess one of the following IAM Level 3 DoD 8140.01 (previously 8570.01) Certifications: CISM, CISSP, or GSLC
* Applicants must include the following on their resume: IAM Level certification, Security Clearance level, and SSBI adjudication date
* Project management experience. PMP or CAPM certification is a plus.
* Experience with Information Security, Cybersecurity policies and implementation of Risk Management Framework (RMF): e.g. DAAPM, CNSSI 1253, ICD-503, JSIG, and/or NIST SP 800 series.
* Experience with Cloud technology/solutions, Audit Reduction Solutions (SPLUNK, RSA Archer), Commercial Solutions for Classified (CSfC), Windows OS, and Linux/Unix OS’s.
* Experience in assessing and documenting test or analysis data to show Information Security and Cybersecurity compliance.
* Exceptional verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills, customer relationship building skills, analytical skills and ability to lead/mentor teammates
* Ability to manage multiple tasks and activities effectively.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award