5 months ago
Senior Contracts Administrator
As a Senior Contracts Administrator (Level 4), you will lead the contracts and export compliance activities for Spectrolab, Inc. Spectrolab, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Boeing Company, is the industry leader in high performance photovoltaic and illumination products. Be a part of our passionate and highly-motivated team who are excited to be on the forefront of providing innovative, affordable and enduring space and airborne products.
* Creates, maintains and executes processes and agreements to implement contract strategy
* Analyzes and proposes contractual language
* Drafts pro forma language. Supports negotiation of contract dispute resolution
* Assist in the development and submittal of new business proposals. Work content will include review of Request for Proposal (RFP) and determination of proposal content.
* Review statement of work, contract terms and conditions and other RFP documents as required to identify items that pose a risk to the company.
* Communicate risks to stakeholders and develop mitigation plans. Prepare proposal compliance checklists. Transmit proposal to the customer and verify receipt.
* Prepare, submit and track all ITAR agreements, commodity jurisdictions, general correspondence letters, ITAR and EAR licenses, and commodity classification requests
* Coordinates with and provides recommendations to system providers and stakeholders to identify and resolve business system problems
* Develops, documents and executes business and technology plans
* Develops metrics and reports in support of program/project performance monitoring
Typical Education / Experience
* Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years' related work experience, Master's degree and typically 8 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Spectrolab is the world’s leading merchant supplier of high-efficiency, multi-junction solar cells and panels for spacecraft power systems with proven reliability drawn from six decades of space heritage. Spectrolab’s state-of-the-art space solar cells and panels power satellites in Earth’s orbit, as well as, the International Space Station. Since its founding in 1956, Spectrolab has led the way in the development of high-efficiency solar cells for space missions. Spectrolab airborne searchlights have been the industry standard since 1968.
Space and Missile Systems
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a "US Person" as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
* At least eight (8) years of experience in drafting, analysis, negotiation, administration and management of government and commercial / international sales agreements and non-sales agreements.
* At least eight (8) of related experience in development and review of contract statement of work and terms and condition
* Knowledge of standard contract practices: Uniform Commercial Code, intellectual property, business law, and various contract types (Firm Fixed Price, Time and Material).
* One or more contracts certification (CPCM, CFCM, CCCM).
* Familiarity with the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), FAR/DFAR, Export Administration Regulations EAR.
* Experience leading proposals and negotiation efforts.
* Experience with US Trade Control.
* Experience writing trade control authorities/export-import licensing.
* Ability to multi-task
* Ability to work overtime as required for meeting deadlines, proposals, meeting preparations, and customer interfaces.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award