3 months ago
Senior Contracts Administrator-MON15561
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Become a partner of choice to elaborate and develop commercial and contractual strategies that the Procurement Team wishes to adopt with its suppliers.
- Be solicited by your internal customers to obtain your interpretation on different contractual provisions. Your recommendations will impact the day-to-day relationships with the suppliers.
- Under the supervision of Legal Counsel, support claims management, including reviewing and negotiating settlement agreements.
- Proactively manage risk through training and coaching of your business partners, as well as through the creation and implementation of efficient contract governance processes.
- Be seen as the perfect partner to support and achieve successful negotiations with suppliers.
- Help us to find and integrate best world practices for negotiating and drafting contracts.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have 4 to 7 years of experience in commercial contract drafting and negotiation. Experience in the aerospace industry or in a manufacturing environment will be considered an asset
- You hold a Business or Law degree; a knowledge of Quebec law will be considered an asset
- You demonstrate excellent drafting and communication skills, with the ability to work in both French and English (spoken and written)
- You demonstrate sound judgment, coupled with good business sense, allowing you to provide efficient and value-added advice and solutions
- You have the ability to operate and deliver results in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- You have a good knowledge of MS-Office environment (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 24.07.2018, 3:35:14 PM