5 months ago
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
Our global HR team works on behalf of our 41,000 employees to create a culture where talent thrives. Whether it’s recruiting the best people to our organization, partnering with managers to lead successful teams, accelerating the development of our top performers, or executing our holistic “Healthy You” wellness program, we impact the business in a number of important ways. We do this, and much more, without losing sight of our values, ethical standards and the importance of compliance. From the big, strategic programs to the high-touch client partnerships, our HR team is leading cultural transformation at UTC Aerospace Systems.
Are you passionate about translating workforce insights into business value?
Then you should join our growing team of HR innovators as a Senior Workforce Analytics Consultant. Together, we'll leverage advanced data automation, visualization, and analytics tools and methods to support and inform HR strategies. As a Senior Workforce Analytics Consultant, you'll have responsibility for enabling better business decisions through better workforce insights within a designated business at UTC Aerospace Systems.
* Become a trusted partner to your internal customers (globally) and deeply understand their business needs
* Identify and lead projects that deliver innovative workforce insights and inform business decisions
* Design user-friendly dashboards that effectively deliver relevant insights to decision-makers
* Drive and become change agent to data infrastructure projects that further-enable future insights
* Develop data and analytics competencies in HR Business Partners
* Provide leadership and support for data-intensive HR Processes, including merit and incentive planning initiatives
Alternative search terms: People Analytics, Talent Analytics, HR Analytics
* Minimum 3 years of experience in HR, Finance or Analytical function
* Experience building data-based recommendations to solve complex problems
* Experience leading meaningful change in a large and complex organization
* Effective written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain data and findings to a non-technical audience
* Demonstrated strong attention to detail, problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
* Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
* Consulting, Analytics, and/or Human Resource experience is a plus
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in Business, Human Resources, Analytics, Statistics, Computer Science, or related field
* Master's degree is a plus
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.