about 1 year ago
Delta Air Lines, Inc., seeks a Senior Test Engineer. You will be responsible for providing automated testing services for enterprise applications and infrastructure including distributed Internet technologies (J2EE, web services, etc.), client/server applications, mainframe environments and infrastructure components such as network components, server and client/PC devices adhering to QA compliance and standards.
Participate in planning, estimating and prioritizing processes to ensure successful execution of testing activities. Develop testing deliverables including test requirements, defect tracking and reporting, test plans, cases, scripts, and reports for assigned projects
- Provide automated testing services that adhere to QA compliance and standards.
- Design, develop and execute test cases and scripts for assigned projects.
- Develop QA deliverables that adhere to QA standards including test requirements, defect tracking and reporting, test plans, cases, scripts, reports, etc. for assigned
Implementation and Support
- Participate in planning, estimating and prioritizing processes to ensure successful execution of testing activities.
- Provide expertise on automated software testing, use of software testing tools, and promote and recommend these tools when appropriate.
- Mentor others on understanding and writing automated test scripts.
- Provide inputs on process improvements.
QA Metrics and Reports
- Define, collect and measure quantitative and qualitative QA metrics and provide suggestions on areas for improvement.
- Provide inputs for planning and prepare project reports as needed.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR? / WHAT EXPEREINCE DO YOU NEED?
- Bachelor or Masters Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 10 years software testing experience across a wide variety of applications and infrastructure components, QA processes, test management and automated testing tools.
- Experience writing and executing test strategies and plans, test requirements, test cases, test scripts, setting up test environments, test management, test methodologies, and automated testing software along with knowledge of the Systems Development Life-cycle (SDLC) and Agile Methodology.
- Experience in Selenium, HP UFT, appium, git tools, CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Sonar qube, frameworks like cucumber, protractor and other industry standard test automation tools and Quality Center required.
- Experience with CA Dev Test is preferred.
- Strong technical, analytical, problem solving and communication skills required.
- Knowledge of the QA process, test management and test automation required.
- Must be detailed oriented and able to handle multiple concurrent tasks.
Key Competencies - must have strong competency in the following areas. Listed in order of importance.
1. Systems Development
2. Interpersonal Skills
3. Assessing Risk, Impact and Opportunity
4. Problem Solving
5. Continuous Process Improvement
6. Written Communication
7. Oral Communication
Develops both strategic and tactical plans that create a safety-conscious environment resulting in employee safety and well-being.