2 months ago
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
Today, the fully integrated landing systems we design, test and manufacture help millions of passengers reach their destinations safely. But we aren’t satisfied with today’s success. Our global Landing Systems team is committed to continuous improvement – we work hard to make our solutions lighter-weight, stronger and more technically advanced, so that plane travel can be safer, more affordable and more sustainable in the years to come. We are looking for the best and brightest to fly and land with us!
At UTC Aerospace Systems, we’re ushering in a new era of customer service, with sophisticated tools that enable real-time customer connections and service anticipation techniques. We combine these innovations with responsive repair performance, product support and issue resolution for our global customers. Anytime. Any place. It’s this kind of best-in-class support that has kept our customers coming back for the past 100 years. Want to join the largest aftermarket network in the industry, with more than 50 maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) locations across 26 countries? You can learn from the best while bringing your fresh perspective and enthusiasm for customer service to our team. If those closest to you would use the words “reliable” and “dependable” to describe you, you could be a good fit for our team! We are looking for a Senior Associate in Warranty Administration to work at our location in Troy, Ohio.
* Warranty fleet campaign support and tracking. Ensure designated proprietary campaigns are supported with the material issuance, repair support. Track and report monthly on campaign status.
* Administration of customer requests for warranty consideration for Regional and Commercial programs.
* Assist with the warranty adjudication process in conjunction with other team members comprising of Engineering, Technicians, Quality, Procurement, Customer Administration, and others.
* Review and analyze Customer Warranty repair requests/claims to ensure compliance with the contract terms and conditions and for accuracy and relevance of information provided to properly adjudicate warranty.
* Preparation and release of Warranty Orders and Credit Memos
* Liaise with the customer and explain both verbally and in writing the results of the warranty investigation.
* Assist in the negotiation with customers with regards to warranty disputes and cost approvals.
* Manage and maintain customer status reports and respond to inquiries in a timely fashion.
* Administer Warranty Findings Reports from supplier
* Establish a system to monitor and maintain warranty trends to develop effective corrective actions to ensure acceptable levels of customer satisfaction are met.
* Maintain warranty business metrics.
* Assist in the weekly analysis of Warranty cost data
* Evaluate Customer contract warranty compared to supplier warranty and ensure that claims are flowed to suppliers where applicable.
* Manage the Warranty Workflow tool including enhancements and closure items.
* Enter Warranty Work Flow Claim for verified contractual claims.
* Comply with all UTC policies and requirements.
* Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Qualification: Basic Qualifications:
* 3 years warranty/contracts, customer service, technical or related experience
* A strong Customer Focus with the ability to communicate with all levels of internal/external customer and supplier representatives.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Strong Computer skills to include Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
* ERP and or MRP System Experience
* Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
* SAP ERP and MRP experience.
* Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Contracts Administration, or other relevant business or technical discipline
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.