4 months ago
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
Our global HR team works on behalf of our 41,000 employees to create a culture where talent thrives. Whether it’s recruiting the best people to our organization, partnering with managers to lead successful teams, accelerating the development of our top performers, or executing our holistic “Healthy You” wellness program, we impact the business in a number of important ways. We do this, and much more, without losing sight of our values, ethical standards and the importance of compliance. From the big, strategic programs to the high-touch client partnerships, our HR team is leading cultural transformation at UTC Aerospace Systems.
* Facilitate the consistent application and communication of the company's pay philosophy and processes across assigned Business
* Provide Human Resources leadership and business unit management with value-added Market Data reporting detailing competitive market trends & positioning to market for critical jobs
* Create financial models used for budgeting and cost analysis
* Support HRBPs by providing subject matter expertise on complex issues
* Analyze jobs against internal banding and leveling guidelines to help determine appropriate and market competitive salary and incentive targets
* Provide compensation support to HR within the assigned population to support external offers, internal movement, and to address other specific needs
* Support annual compensation planning processes for assigned population ensuring appropriate differentiation of rewards to performance, equity, and market competitiveness
* Provide support in the implementation of guidelines, practices and tools to facilitate effective compensation planning that differentiates rewards based on performance.
* 1-3 years of Compensation/HR experience preferred
* Ability to handle confidential material accordingly
* Ability to create financial models and provide data analysis for forecasting
* Experience providing compensation consulting services such as job evaluation, external market pricing, policy interpretation, making recommendations on pay decisions to maintain internal equity, external competitiveness and to ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements.
* Prior experience with year-end processes for salaried compensation and incentive plans desired
* Excellent organization and execution skills with the ability to manage several projects simultaneously
* Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment
* Ability to balance timeliness and accuracy and adjust to new situations and changing priorities
* Able to routinely take initiative to identify issues and solve problems; thoroughly analyze information and make timely, practical decisions and recommendations
* Strong customer service orientation
* Ability to develop and maintain effective work relationships
* Detail oriented with strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
* Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
* Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications (specifically Excel and PowerPoint)
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
* Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration or related field
* Master's Degree Preferred
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.