7 months ago
Senior Analyst, Quality Assurance
The incumbent is a software quality assurance specialist. He/she participates in the development team activities. Focused on verification, he/she ensures quality of different software applications, from project start until implementation. He/she is the specialist of automated tests.
* Identify and document problems, and follow-up on corrective actions;
* Define / adapt quality norms and standards in systems development cycle;
* Define test strategies for projects and upgrades;
* Participate in evaluation of testing effort needed in different projects and upgrades;
* Ensure quality of solutions developed by the development team;
* Develop manual and automated test scripts;
* Apply manual and automated functional and integrated test scripts;
* Approve production roll-out of deliverables, in terms of quality and performance;
* Participate in delivery post-mortem;
* Identify QA process improvement opportunities;
* Train and support other team members on testing tools.
* College diploma in computer science ;
* 8 years of experience in IT, including 6 in QA;
* Knowledge of internet platform and of Microsoft technology based transactional websites;
* Knowledge of testing tools (HP ALM, an asset);
* Ability to work under pressure and to deliver within strict time frames;
* Knowledge of the scrum (agile) development method;
* Excellent knowledge of automated tests (TestComplete, an asset);
* Bilingual, verbal and written.
Location : Montreal Head Office / Downtown
Type of Work : Permanent, full time
Job category : Information technology
Business segment : Head office
Business unit : Transat A.T. inc.
Job # : AT-17-391
End date of posting : 2017-12-11