about 1 year ago
The Senior Analyst supports the Infrastructure Properties and Development team’s efforts to develop and manage all matters relating to facilities, real estate assets, rates and charges, airport affairs, and strategic real estate initiatives. The Analyst would report to the Director, Properties. The Senior Analyst works in a project-oriented environment and engages in broad analyses including effective end-to-end project management of strategic real estate initiatives.
* Provide financial analyses including monthly and quarterly variance analyses and annual Infrastructure budget preparation (to include airport rents and landing fees and Infrastructure cost centers).
* Supports the team with developing financial analyses, forecasting and modeling of JetBlue’s financial interests relative to current and future airport costs.
* Effective end-to-end project oversight, coordination and management together with Directors.in Infrastructure Properties and Development.
* Conduct a broad range of quantitative and qualitative research
* Research and benchmark airport cost trends
* Create reports and documents in support of senior leadership meetings
* Ad hoc analysis and other duties as assigned
Minimum Experience and Qualifications
* Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Business
* Three (3) years budgeting and/or analytical experience
* Available for overnight travel (20%) (to potentially include International travel)
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* High proficiency with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Must pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
* Must be legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
Preferred Experience and Qualifications
* Regular attendance and punctuality
* Potential need to work flexible hours and be available to respond on short-notice
* Well groomed and able to maintain a professional appearance
* When working or traveling on JetBlue flights, and if time permits, all capable crewmembers are asked to assist with light cleaning of the aircraft
* Must be an appropriate organizational fit for the JetBlue culture, that is, exhibit the JetBlue values of Safety, Caring, Integrity, Passion and Fun
* Promote JetBlue’s #1 value of safety as a Safety Ambassador, supporting JetBlue’s Safety Management System (SMS) components, Safety Policy and behavioral standards
* Identify safety concerns, issues, incidents or hazards that should be reported and report them whenever possible and by any means necessary including JetBlue’s confidential reporting systems (Aviation Safety Action Program (ASAP) or Safety Action Report(SAR))
* Computer and other office equipment
* Normal Office Environment
* Airports Environment
* Generally not required, or up to 10 pounds occasionally, 0 pounds frequently. (Sedentary)
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the crewmember(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Position Expectations may be subject to change as the needs of the organization change.
JetBlue Airways Corp. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law GINA Supplement