5 months ago
Keyword: Senior Analyst, Financial Planning and Analysis
Request Number: FIN
Number of positions to fill: 1
Location: Longueuil (Quebec)
Organisational Unit: 1201-Cost Management
Posting Start Date: 2018-03-05
Organization Profile: Pratt & Whitney Canada is one of the world’s leaders in the design, manufacture and service of aircraft engines powering commercial and regional airplanes, as well as general aviation aircraft and helicopters. Our strong reputation for highly skilled personnel (10,000 employees across the globe), our reliable engines and our exceptional aftermarket support service network attract customers from all over the world (over 190 countries).
General responsibilities of the position: Area of Expertise:
Planning, forecasting and comparison of financial activity. Preparation, consolidation, analysis and documentation of financial data used to summarize and measure status, evaluation of business plans, identification of variances and predict results.
Level of Responsibility:
· Responsible for several components of a project or a complex component of a larger project
· Contributes to their team or department by applying their knowledge of one or more functional areas
· Fully developed professional able to work without direct guidance or direction from others
· Has in depth knowledge of the discipline and role
Specific responsibilities of position: • Support the consolidation, analysis and assessment of the P&L Statements by monitoring the actual financial Contribute to the overall process for the development of the five-year strategic plan, the annual budget and periodic forecast updates;
• Performance against the annual budget,five-year strategic plan and periodic forecasts;
• Prepare financial reporting presentations (Five year plan, Annual budget, Quarterly Operations Review).
Qualifications required: -Bachelor’s degree with 3 to 5 years’ experience as a business unit accountant for a medium to large company or an accounting firm;
-CPA title mandatory;
-Strong knowledge of Excel is mandatory, SAP a strong asset;
-Ability to sustain a high level of pressure in a fast paced environment;
-Adaptable, autonomous with a positive attitude.
Field of studies: Accounting
Additional Information: Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment
P&WC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any legally-protected factors.