6 months ago
Semiconductor Engineering Technician II
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Be part of a team that design and develop test procedures and standards for highly complex products. You will participate in the development and certification of environment test functionality across multiple products and applications. This will enable you to support new products, processes, standards or operational plans within the organization's business strategies, with a direct impact on business results.
* Ability to wear SCBA (Self Contained Breathing Apparatus) and semiconductor clean room attire for Class-10 clean rooms.
* Ability to work 10% overtime as needed.
Grow and develop your technical knowledge in a team-based culture focused on innovation and customer satisfaction
Support the drive of new concepts, standards and processes across functional areas
Drive improvements in a challenging environment
At Honeywell, our people are driven by a desire to contribute, be challenged and grow. Our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key competitive advantage. Don't miss a chance to have a career with exceptional earning potential and stretch challenges. Make Honeywell your employer of choice!
Honeywell Aerospace is a $10 Billion SBG (Strategic Business Group) within Honeywell International, and has 40,000 employees in over 125 domestic and international locations. We are a leading worldwide leader in the development of flight controls, displays, guidance / navigation systems and inertial instruments. We are building a world that's safer and more secure. More comfortable and energy efficient. More innovative and productive. We are Honeywell.
* Perform basic maintenance and PM on repair state-of-the-art semiconductor process equipment.
* To include the following subsystems: robotic control, RF generators, lasers of several classes, optics, high vacuum, toxic / corrosive gas and chemical control systems.
* Continuous training, 40 hrs / year minimum. (Job related)
* Participate in a lean manufacturing environment, utilizing 5s, Kaizen, Rapid Problem Solving and other lean tools.
Create new methods, techniques, and processes
Support the Honeywell Operating System
YOU MUST HAVE:
* Associate's degree or related certificate in electronics; In lieu of an Associate’s degree or certificate, electronic troubleshooting and repair military experience will be considered.
* Proficient use of electronic tools - oscilloscope, wave generator, frequency counter, DVM, etc.
* Ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Mechanical repair experience
* Self-motivated person and able to do multiple tasks with some supervision.
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
* 1st Shift
* * ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
* Job ID: req141396
* Category: Engineering
* Location: 12001 State Highway 55, Plymouth, MN 55441 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.