about 1 year ago
KBRwyle is looking for a highly trained Security Technician capable of working flexible schedules and assignments at the KBRwyle Test Facility (KTF) located on Reese Technology Center in Lubbock, TX. Successful candidate will work closely with on-site facility management and test conductors to ensure the safeguarding of personnel and property against fire, theft, vandalism, illegal entry and other hazards.
Other duties include:
• Provide visible presence (fixed/mobile) in specific designated areas as required.
• Monitor and control access to designated points of entry and exit.
• Liaison with local Law Enforcement and Emergency Services as required
• Attend daily briefings during assigned shifts regarding current security requirements.
• Direct visitors to appropriate facilities as required.
• Perform identification checks on all personnel.
• Report all on-site suspicious activity to appropriate personnel.
• Drive provided security vehicle on specific patrol routes as required.
• Complete mandatory training in a timely manner approximately 4 times a year. Training time is paid. A computer is provided for use in the KTF admin office for any electronic training
• Fill out electronic timecard daily at the end of assigned shifts. Sign electronic timecard promptly at the end of any assigned week. A computer is provided for use in the KTF admin office.
Education/Experience/Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: A High School Diploma is required. Formal Training in Law Enforcement is required. A Driver’s License (Class C) is required. Two (2) years minimum experience in Security or Law Enforcement required. First Aid and/or First Responder Training is required.
• US Citizenship is required
• Ability to pass a background check in order to obtain a security clearance
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.