about 1 year ago
L3 WESCAM is an exciting company providing systems that capture stabilized, high-magnification images from fixed-wing, rotary-wing, UAV, aerostat and ground based platforms. From low-altitude tactical missions to long-range covert surveillance missions, images are transmitted in real-time to fixed and mobile receive locations for immediate interpretation. WESCAM's MX-Series of Electro-optic and Infrared (EO/IR), laser, surveillance and targeting systems provide unparalleled image stability and long-range detection capability to Defense/Military, Homeland Security, Search and Rescue and Airborne law enforcement agencies worldwide. Our dominance of the airborne platform space has positioned us for explosive and game changing growth into ground-based markets.
WESCAM offers a challenging and dynamic work environment. Work with leading-edge technology and tools, alongside some of the best thought leaders in our industry, in an environment that values work/life balance. Benefits include every second Friday off with pay (9/80 work schedule) in addition to regular vacation and public holidays, free on-site gym, free fruit, free bagels on the last day of the week, a strong focus on continuing education and much more. Most of all, WESCAM is working towards a noble cause. Our work has a direct link to saving people's lives and safeguarding freedom around the world. We truly do make a difference in our work and in the world!
Learn more about the history of WESCAM...
Tasks to be Accomplished
* Assimilate, evaluate and interpret all-source information concerning counterintelligence, counterterrorism, and counterespionage, threats against personnel, operations/programs, information systems, technology and facilities.
* Review and analysis information pertaining to countries/states where WESCAM is operating or pursuing new business opportunities; Geo-political, contractors, organizations, vendors, suppliers, and governments.
* Provide CI analysis on activities, gathering all relevant facts and data through interviews, databases, documentation.
* Responsible for analyzing data and drawing conclusions by the facts. Prepare and develop concepts, technique, and standards to investigations.
* Assist WESCAM CGP Designated Officials (DO), with complex files and inquiries.
* Provide assistance to Supply chain, due diligence on vendors or new business partnerships.
* Track and monitor the status of consultants, contractors, and sub-contractors to L3 WESCAM
* Provide Country Geo-political briefs, security/CI briefings for personnel traveling on International business/trade shows/User Conferences
* Develop and foster an external CI network group
* Act as a Designated Official (DO) under the Controlled Goods Program
* Act as Alternate Company Security Officer (ACSO) for L3 WESCAM
* Support Security Department FY objectives and strategic goals
* Computer literate in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and specific applications, designed to show matrix developed data for comparison and analysis
* Exceptional experience succeeding in a multi-dimensional enterprise organization
* Demonstrated experience in collecting and preserving evidence and chain of custody
* Expert in developing and/or actioning threat intelligence briefings
* Well versed in collocating information from various sources and developing a solid CI position for L3 WESCAM
* A very effective communicator, in speaking with Government, Provincial, and Military/Security officials in the capacity of Controlled Goods, Industrial Security Procedures, and CI matters
* Sound communication skills in speaking with all levels of employees and management
* Effective trainer, in the delivery of Security Training/Briefing sessions.
* Excellent administration and organizational skills.
* Proficient in being well organized in day to day activities.
* Must hold or be eligible to hold an Industrial Security Clearance to the level of NATO Secret
Experience & Education Requirements
* Bachelor’s degree or security related study
* 2+ years of experience directly in the security field with 2+ years’ recent experience in a similar security role
* Interview and investigation techniques course
* Knowledge of the Aerospace Industry
L3 is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage minorities, women, protected veterans and disabled individuals to apply.
This job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with this job. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties as necessary.
**Please note: L3 WESCAM has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for employees with disabilities, both during the selection process as well as during employment.
* CAN Security Clearance Required: NATO Secret
: Day - 1st
: Division L-3 Wescam