10 months ago
Section Chief - Project Engineering - Electrical Wiring-MON14139
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Manage and develop the assigned teams to maximize their potential.
- Manage all the day to day activities of the department by planning, organizing, consulting and delegating. You will develop stratigic plans and ensure that schedules and milestones are met.
- Actively collaborate with other sections chief in order to achieve common goals.
- Compile and present accurate progress reports on areas of responsibility to management
- Other duties will evolve dependent on program needs and a flexible approach will be required.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a University degree in Aerospace, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent work experience in the aerospace industry.
- You have minimum 11 years relevant experience.
- You must have proven experience in project management and/or project engineering.
- You have working knowledge of wiring design, installation and/or wiring integration and you are familiar with EWIS regulation.
- You have excellent communication skills in both English and French (written & spoken).
- You have the ability to resolve problems and conflicts.
- You can navigate easily in ‘’grey zones’’ (uncertainty) and still align your people in the execution.
- Knowledge of the Bombardier Engineering System and Bombardier Change management process would be an asset.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Electrical/Electronics Engineering
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 18.12.2017, 9:03:32 PM