10 months ago
Sun Country Airlines is seeking Aircraft Cleaners, full and part time for our overnight, early morning, and evening shifts. This is a seasonal/temporary role with Sun Country Airlines. Seasonal wit the potential/opportunity to extend.
Our employees enjoy the following perks when they are welcomed aboard:
* Flight benefits for you and your Sun Country circle for all employees
* 401k with a company match
* Medical, Dental and Vision for full time employees
* Partnerships with other airlines
* Consistent scheduling
* A rewarding team environment
* And much more!
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to aircraft grooming, security, safety, and other assigned below wing services of Sun Country Airlines aircraft.
* Must be at least 18 years old and possess a high school diploma or equivalent
* Success in a fast paced work environment
* Ability to work within a team to accomplish goals
* Must be comfortable in all aspects of executing cleanliness standards
* Airline experience preferred
* Must be able to consistently lift up to 70lbs.
* Hours varied including weekends and holidays
* Able to work beyond scheduled shift time to accommodate flight operations
* Conduct all tasks in a safe and efficient manner complying with all local, state and federal safety and health regulatory requirements, programmatic standards, and with any internal policies and procedures identified by Sun Country Airlines
* Qualified candidates must pass a criminal history background check and clearance at the airport