9 months ago
Boeing Global Sales & Marketing organization has an exciting opportunity for senior (level 6) Marketing & Sales Representative. This position reports to the Director of Global Sales & Marketing for Strategic Deterrence Systems. This position is located in Huntsville, Alabama.
Include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Focus on Boeing best practices, processes, procedures, and tools to develop strategic technology plans and roadmaps, direct new business bid and proposal activity and lead independent non-advocate and technical reviews to capture Future Missile Defense Business, with duties also addressing other elements in the advanced missile defense system portfolio.
* Additional responsibilities include consistent coordination between Space & Missile Systems (S&MS) and Strategic Deterrence Systems in the development of plans for market shaping, entry, and planned successful execution in support of the Long Range Business Plan and eventual business capture
* Customer management and capture team coordination for validating and creating business opportunities.
* Flexibility and adaptability are needed to successfully balance support of the primary business (S&MS) in Huntsville AL along with key elements of the United States Air Force customer, located in the Ogden, UT area, and Boeing capture organizations located in Huntsville AL.
* Creativity in providing comprehensive and competitive solutions to meet the customer requirements in a highly dynamic technical/political environment is paramount.
* Lead campaign strategy development, assist customer interface (including arranging and participating in meetings at appropriate locations)
* Lead campaign proposal activities, develop organizational and technical strategies, lead key messaging development, and manage applicable new business funds and other related funds all while supporting Strategic Deterrence Systems and S&MS business objectives.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Global Sales & Marketing
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
Typical Education/ Experience:
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 20 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 18 or more years' or a PhD degree with typically 15 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Basic Qualifications (required):
This position requires an active Secret U.S. Security Clearance (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active).
Experience with Department of Defense (DoD) acquisition processes
Business capture experience
Experience building relationships with internal/external customers
Experience leading or managing programs and/or projects
Technical and/or operational experience with Programs
Experience in the missile defense field with proven leadership skills for large campaigns ($100Ms)
Experience supporting program capture and business planning teams, including market planning, proposal development, gaining and maintaining stakeholder buy-in and support
Experience developing differentiated customer focused solutions based on an analysis of customer issues, hot buttons, most important requirements, and Key Performance Parameters/requirements.
Bachelor’s degree or higher
Capture Team Lead experience
Experience with the Ballistic Missile Defense System, Ground-based Midcourse Defense program and/or the Missile Defense Agency
Yes, 50 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award