6 months ago
The Flight Standards Scheduler, Crew Qualifications, position is responsible for the planning, scheduling and administering of pilots for Operating Experience, Line Checks and all flight line currency requirements in compliance with Company and Federal Regulations. The position is also responsible for the most efficient and productive planning and scheduling of FAA approved Check Airmen resources to accomplish experience required to provide necessary flight crew manning to support American’s flight schedule. This position requires coordination with Crew Resources, Crew Schedule, Flight Training and Flight Training Schedules, as well as other internal/external business partners, performing these functions within the framework of existing APA agreements and Federal Regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Responsible for daily operation of pilot flight line qualifications.
* Monitor and fully administer Operating Experience and currency for line pilots.
* Monitor and fully administer Check Airmen schedules daily ensuring adequate coverage.
* Coordinate with FAA involvement in pilot training and currency.
* Coordinate with Crew Schedule to provide Check Airmen for non-qualified line pilots and resolving line pilot currency issues.
* Timely update Check Airman and pilot–in-training data and schedules in a variety of applications, databases and FOS.
* Other tasks as assigned by the Flight Standards Schedules Manager.
* Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience (preferred)
* Demonstrated proficiency in Excel (required) and Access (preferred)
* Minimum 3 years of Crew Schedule or Training/Qualifications experience (preferred)
* Advanced FOS/CREWS knowledge and experience (preferred)
* Ability to handle shifting priorities and work independently
* Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 14897
Nearest Major Market: Fort Worth
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Scheduler, Administrative, Customer Service