4 months ago
StandardAero’s Airlines & Fleets team is currently recruiting for a dynamic and energetic Sales Operations Leader to help ensure the successful operation of the front end of division’s business.
This position will be play a key role in supporting the StandardAero Airlines & Fleets sales and marketing team, in terms of customer relationship management, sales tracking, and operations planning. The role will help ensure the smooth and effective utilization of StandardAero’s global network of turbine engine overhaul facilities by working closely with the division’s sales and operations teams to plan and communicate the matching of available capacity versus customer demand. The role will also have senior-level visibility in terms of providing regular reports to the division’s President and Senior Leadership Team.
• CRM Strategy and Execution: Leads overall strategy and execution for the Airlines & Fleets division’s utilization of Salesforce, including:
o Successfully undertaking the integration of the division’s Salesforce systems in a timely fashion.
o Coordinating with stakeholders in the Winnipeg, Scottsdale, Summerside and Gonesse facilities to ensure that the division’s Salesforce architecture works seamlessly across the organization, capturing all required information while integrating successfully with associated IT systems.
o Providing regular reports to enable the division’s leadership and facilities management to accurately track captured sales and customer demand versus induction capacity.
o Ensuring the data held within Salesforce is maintained at a suitably high level of accuracy, scrubbing the data as required and policing prescribed menu item lists to help combine data accuracy with ease of use.
o Supporting user requests for data, for example in support of targeted marketing campaigns and for strategic planning purposes.
o Plan for and maintain the currency of the database, coordinating with the company’s specialist IT division (Pathix) and with third-party vendors as required.
o Coordinate with other divisions and with the company’s corporate leadership to ensure that StandardAero secures the best value for money relating to its investment in the Salesforce platform, including via the achievement of cross-divisional volume savings.
o Coordinate with other divisions as required to plan for and facilitate the future utilization of the Airlines & Fleets’ Salesforce system.
• Sales Operations: Tracks and reports regularly all sales/tender leads/prospects ensuring that opportunities to submit quotes for contract bids are acted upon.
• Sales Forecasts: Provides forecasts to all relevant personnel of customers' work on an on-going basis.
• Market Share: Develops regular market share analysis for all product lines at the global, area, and regional level.
• Contracts Pipeline: Owns the "Bidcom Process" between Sales, Customer Programs and Legal to ensure prioritization and execution of long-term programs opportunities.
CORE BEHAVIORS (LEADERSHIP STANDARDS)
• Customer Focus – Meet the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers, acting with customers in mind at all times.
• Drive for Results – Successfully meet or exceed goals and focus on business results. Push self and others to achieve results.
• Managing Vision and Purpose – Communicate a compelling and inspired vision or sense of core purpose, making the vision sharable by the organization.
• Problem Solving – Use rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; provide honest analysis.
• Trust – Present truth in an appropriate and helpful manner, lead as a direct, truthful individual.
• Motivating Others – Empower others, share ownership and visibility. Motivate direct reports and other team members.
• Building Effective Teams – Create strong morale within the Airlines & Fleets team by fostering open dialogue, sharing wins and successes, and supporting a dynamic, responsive work environment.
• Conflict Management – Practice focused listening, settle disputes equitably, find common ground and gain cooperation with minimum noise
• Behave in a manner that promotes, and is aligned with, StandardAero’s Mission, Vision and Values.
• Minimum 10 years of experience in a relevant sales operation/CRM role, with delivered and sustainable results. Experience with the aerospace MRO and/or aeroengine market is a major asset, but not required.
• Thorough knowledge of Salesforce, preferably including administrative level usage.
• Strong planning, organizational, analytical, leadership, interpersonal, decision making, oral and written communication skills
• A strong background in customer engagement and/or support.
• A confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration in an organization.
• Strong business and financial (i.e. P&L) acumen, with the ability to collaborate and contribute to the success of the total business model.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field, ideally IT-related. Graduate degree (e.g. MBA) is an asset, but not required.
• The position reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing Business Intelligence, within StandardAero’s Airlines & Fleets Sales and Marketing team.
The location will be determined, but must be within one of our major facilities.