about 1 year ago
Job Code :
Fremont CA US 94538
Job Type :
Career Level :
Job Description :
Sales Manager| Exempt
Reports to: V.P. of Business Development
As a Sales Manager at dB Control, you are responsible for managing pre-sales and post-sales support for selling dB Control’s Products or Services to existing and potential customers. You will utilize your excellent technical and relationship building skills in working with vendors, partners and sales to ensure solutions are provided to our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Generates new business and ensures growth of existing accounts.
* Assesses potential application of company products or services and offers solutions that meet customer needs
* Researches and presents reports showing potential customers the cost benefit of purchasing dB Control’s products or services.
* Provides technical training to clients and communicates customer feedback for future product developments.
* Uses knowledge of product offerings to support and build sales
Job Requirements :
Skills and Qualifications:
* BS degree in Engineering and 7-10 years of experience working in the military electronics industry, or 15 years equivalent experience in a related area."
* Experience with High Voltage power supplies, TWTs, TWTAs or microwave components is a plus
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills are needed in order work successfully with prospects, customers, and cross functional teams to meet performance goals.
* Account management experience.
* Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment.
* Creative approach to problem solving.
* Travel to the prospective customer's sites and trade shows as necessary (up to 20%)
* Must be US Citizen
* Must be able to get Security Clearance