4 months ago
Jeppesen: Transforming the way the world moves.
Leads new government & military business acquisition campaigns and growth of existing business within an established geographic territory, industry or product segment. Responsible for selling products or services directly to end users, governmental entities, or through other channels. Responsible for identifying, qualifying, developing and closing contracts for assigned products and services. May develop or assist with the development of sales and market plans in coordination with other applicable areas.
* Identifies, qualifies and closes complex sales to new and existing customers using sales concepts and company objectives to present and/or resolve issues in a creative way.
* Develops, maintains, and advances relationships with current and potential customers to cultivate new selling opportunities. Documents and communicates the voice of the customer to internal stakeholders.
* Leads and executes campaigns for assigned accounts in compliance with defined business acquisition processes.
* Leverages resources and knowledge of Jeppesen products, services, processes and operations to support customer commitments, gain competitive advantage and foster business growth.
* Prepares or oversees the production of proposals and negotiates contracts for management approval.
* Develops and communicates the status of strategic opportunity plans to the applicable leaders.
* May participate in trade shows, exhibitions, conferences and other events to keep abreast of industry developments and seek potential customers. Delivers presentations to prospective customers within territory, or as required.
* May lead gate reviews of program opportunities, assisting the business in making the right investment and business decisions.
Degree in a related field of study and typically 10 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Possess wide-range of experience and knowledge of company products and services. Regularly contributes to the development of new job practices, techniques, and standards. Recognized as a job expert within the department/organization.
* Develops solutions to complex problems that require ingenuity and innovation. Ensures solutions are consistent with organization objectives.
* Performs work with minimal direction and exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignment.
* Effects of decisions are long lasting and heavily influence the future course of the organization. Errors in judgment or failure to achieve results may result in the significant expenditure of company resources.
* Serves as subject matter expert to management and special external spokesperson for the organization on major matters pertaining to its policies, plans, and objectives.