about 1 year ago
Job Code :
San Leandro CA US 94577
% of Travel Required :
Job Type :
Career Level :
Job Description :
HEICO Corporation is a very successful, fast-paced, NYSE-traded company (NYSE: HEI, HEI.A). For 60 years HEICO has thrived by serving niche segments of the aerospace, defense, and electronics industries by providing innovative and cost-saving products and services.
3D PLUS USA Inc is a subsidiary of HEICO Aerospace Corporation.
As a Sales Engineer at 3D PLUS USA Inc, a worldwide manufacturing leader of Memory Modules for high reliability applications (Space, Aeronautics, high-end Industrial), you will serve as a sales contact for 3D PLUS USA customers. You will be in charge of prospection, sales support and customer base development in North America. You will be mostly be supporting Area Sales Managers based in California, but also in Texas and Maryland.
This position reports directly to the 3D PLUS USA CEO
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* Participate to the 3D PLUS USA sales team efforts and actively contribute to achieve the company goals in terms of quotations and bookings.
* Prospection and sales related activities to identify and qualify new potential customers for 3D PLUS USA. This will include up to 2 weeks of travel per month in North America.
* Present the 3D PLUS products portfolio to designers and component engineers designing-in our products. Manage the technical support discussion between the customers and the headquarters support team.
* Assist the Area Sales Managers with their sales activities including customers’ meetings, lunch and learn events and commercial proposals.
* Attend trade shows where 3D PLUS exhibits (10 shows per year in North America). Organize the events with our administrative team, perform booth duties, collect new contacts and promote the 3D PLUS products.
* Maintain a close relationship with our network of Sales Representative agents in North America (we have 30 such agents).
* Perform marketing actions, such as promotional PowerPoint presentations, white papers and associated marketing documentation (flyers, short forms, …).
* Stay up-to-date on competition products and report to the factory technical team.
Job Requirements :
* Bachelor's degree in eEgineering; Electrical Engineering preferred; BSEE or equivalent.
* At least 5 years of Sales engineer experience required.
Successful candidates for this position will have:
* The ability to be extremely self-motivated.
* The ability to take initiative and to work both independently and in a team environment.
* High drive level and ability to be proactive.
* Excellent customer skills (presentations in front of 20-30 customers are very common).
* Sales and marketing experience in a technical domain including, electronics, space, automotive, avionics or similar.
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written (emails).
* Ability to travel to Europe for initial training (in Paris, France where the main factory is located) and once or twice a year. Local travels as needed, for customer visits and training (USA and Canada) up to 2 weeks per month.
Details on position:
* Position available immediately.
* Excellent benefits (medical, dental, vision, 4 weeks vacation, retirement plan, …).
* Base salary plus bonus on personal results. Salary based on experience.
* Must be a citizen, national of the United States, or a person lawfully admitted for permanent residence in the United States.
3D Plus is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Vets/ Disability/ Affirmative Action employer and will consider all job applications without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. For information on requesting a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job, please contact the Human Resources Manager at this location during regular business hours. For additional information please visit us online atWWW.HEICO.COM