12 months ago
Sales Director-Central America, Mexico and the Caribbean-MIR02477
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we will provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
We have an immediate opening for a Sales Director reporting to the Vice-President Sales, Commercial Aviation, Latin America and the Caribbean. Your mandate will be to cover Central America, Mexico and the Caribbean.
In your role, you will:
- Act as a focal point to the external Customer for all activities relating to the sales of CSeries, CRJ and Q400 aircraft products;
- Build and foster trusted relationships with decision makers and influencers at existing and potential Customers including Network Carriers, Low Cost Carriers and Regional Airlines;
- Identify and qualify sales opportunities for the region in line with corporate sales objectives;
- Lead a multi-functional campaign team (Marketing & Airline Analysis, Contracts, Customer Support and Structured Finance Departments) through a complex sales process; position Bombardier products against competition to create maximum value; develop strategy and tactics for campaign execution; negotiate successful transactions in line with company set goals;
- Liaise with broader internal and external resources (suppliers, leasing companies, government and consultants) to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of campaign;
- Represent Bombardier at industry trade shows and events.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a proven record of success in an aviation related sales/marketing field; 5 years of relevant experience required;
- You possess a Bachelor’s degree in a related field (including Administration, Sales, Marketing or Engineering);
- You possess an in-depth knowledge of Bombardier Products and its Services as well as of the Latin America & Caribbean Airline Industry
- You are a strategic and tactical thinker with the ability to lead and inspire multi-discipline campaign teams;
- You have a strong interpersonal and communications skills (written and verbal); you must be able to deal with in all levels of the organization including senior management;
- Fluency in English or French; Fluency in Spanish is considered an asset.
- You will need to travel extensively
The position is located at Mirabel ( e.g.: 13100 Boul. Henri-Fabre, Mirabel, J7N 3C6);
Work schedule is 40 hours per week;
This is a permanent full-time position;
Day shift/ night shift/evening shift;
Salary Range: $100,000.00 – 130,000.00 CAD (according to experience);
Benefits’ Medical, Dental, Pension plan.
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, , persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 29.04.2018, 8:32:43 PM