5 months ago
DATE: March 28, 2018
TO: All Qualified Applicants
FROM: Human Resources
RE: Sales Director
CLOSING DATE: Open Until Filled
This is a recruitment for a Sales Director, reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer for
Ravn Alaska. This position will be located in Anchorage, AK. This is a full time, benefit-
eligible position with schedule to be determined.
This position will be responsible for all sales activity for passengers, cargo, freight/cargo
and mail. The Sales Director will be responsible for ensuring all existing as well as new channels are maintained and developed to meet and deliver Ravn’s revenue goals and budgets.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: -Bachelors Degree in Public Relations/Marketing or related fields strongly preferred
-Demonstrated experience in sales development, customer relationship management and new market
-Ability to systematically analyze sales data, draw relevant conclusions and implement appropriate
-Ability to utilize Excel and other database tools necessary; Experience using a Customer Relations Sales
tool such as HubSpot, Salesforce, etc.
-Experience working in a sales and marketing role, preferably within the Alaskan travel sector strongly
-Significant consideration given to candidates with experience and knowledge of Alaskan communities and
the opportunities/challenges associated with these
-Demonstrated skill in negotiating
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: 1. Responsible for being the Sales ‘face’ of the company for all customers and partners 2. Deliver the agreed passenger, cargo, freight and mail budgets
3. Develop an annual sales plan to deliver revenue budgets that ensure the right sales mix
4. Analyze sales trends and results; adapt plans accordingly to meet annual goals in conjunction with Revenue Management goals 5. Identify new revenue opportunities
6. Attend relevant industry functions and participate in appropriate industry associations
7. Negotiate relevant contracts and agreements with all relevant passenger, freight/cargo and mail
8. Provide regular and ad-hoc reports on all relevant revenue channels
9. Other duties as assigned and reasonable within the scope of this role may be assigned. ALL INTERESTED APPLICANTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO SUBMIT A RESUME AND
COMPLETED EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION TO Ravn Air Group, Human Resources, 4700 Old
International Airport Road, Anchorage, AK Fax 266-8401. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Ravn Air Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We adhere to a policy of
making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, citizenship, age or disability. We assure you that your opportunity for
employment with Ravn Air group depends solely on your qualifications.