about 1 year ago
Job Code :
Hollywood FL US 33021
% of Travel Required :
Job Type :
Career Level :
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Sales -> Outside, Customer Service, Analyst
Sales - Account Management
Job Description :
LPI, a subsidiary of HEICO, is currently recruiting for the position of Sales Manager. This position is based in Hollywood, FL.
This position is responsible for sales and business development associated with our manufacturing capabilities and facility. It is focused on bringing new manufacturing business within current assigned customers and developing new customers. The candidate should have an open personality to engage potential customers. He/she must be able to work independently within his/her areas of responsibilities under limited supervision. The ideal candidate must be very organized, with strong work ethics appropriately representing LPI in front of key customers. Responsibilities will include:
* Identify new sales opportunities while developing and maintain positive customer relationships
* Respond on a timely manner to customer requests for quotes, orders, and expedites
* Conduct proactive follow-up with customer on the supplied quotes and RFPs
* Prospect new customers; perform follow up calls, and/or "cold calls". The focus is on generating new prospects and opportunities beyond the existing customer set. Extra consideration will be given to candidates possessing either specific regional and/or market segment expertise.
* Maintain effective working relationships with other employees, business and trade association representatives, foreign customers and governments, community leaders and general public.
* Provides detailed sales and revenue forecasts in order to monitor progress against the annual and long-term strategic business plan.
* Participate with the senior management team in development and achievement of short and long term company goals and objectives.
* Ensure bidding and post-contract award processes are in compliance, disseminated throughout the organization as necessary and monitored thoroughly.
* Travel as necessary in the performance of duties ( up to 40%)
* Attend local, national and international trade shows and exhibits for purposes of developing new business contacts and general public relations activity.
* Other duties, as assigned.
Job Requirements :
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in the general aviation industry.
* College Degree in a relevant field, or equivalent industry experience.
* Requires direct marketing/sales experience in the aviation industry
* Computer proficiency: MS Office applications,
* Ambitious and self-motivated with a proven record of successful sales experience.
* Knowledge of Aviation Industry and Aerospace Sales experience, a plus.
* Must be a U.S Citizen or national of the United States, or a person lawfull admitted for permanent residence in the United States, or a personal lawfully admitted for permanent residencet as a refugee or a person who has been granted asylum due to compliance with U.S. Export Control Regulations.
* Must possess a strong network and industry contact list of aircraft operators with specific skill in either a region or market segment.
* While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; talk or hear; and occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The associate may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds
* Ability to travel up to 40% .
This is a great position for someone who is focused and hard working; someone who loves challenges, a chance to work in an exciting business, and is looking for an opportunity to move up in a successful company.
HEICO Aerospace is the world’s largest independent supplier of FAA-approved parts. HEICO is an international company and includes a majority of the world's airlines and airmotives as its customers. HEICO has thrived by creating a niche market, which it has led for 50 years. Our high-energy technology driven culture creates a dynamic environment that challenges Team Members to perform at their best and provides ample opportunity for learning and advancement. HEICO Corporation is a New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) company and was ranked as one of the 200 “Best Small Companies” and 200 “Hot Shot Stocks” by Forbes and has been highlighted on CNNfn and in the Wall Street Journal.
Local candidates only,no agencies please.