11 months ago
Inspects aircraft components
for conformance to customer and engineering standards.
· Inspects products for conformance to customer and
· Participates in related production support functions
as directed by team lead/manager
· Learns to set-ups repairs, overhaul documentation
· Performs mid to complex quality control checks of
· Determines inspection methods, operations, sequences
· Set-ups repairs, overhaul documentation
· Learns to assist Lead on process planning and flow
· Learns to assist Lead in training employees
* High School Diploma, Tech School/ FAA Airframe & Powerplant
* 1+ years of aerospace mechanic, machining, or inspection
experience required; line level QC inspector in an aerospace environment
· Understanding of close tolerances, fine surface
· Understanding of inspection methods and measurement
· Familiarization with industry standards preferred
· Familiarization with tech data (OEM manuals, work
instructions, FAA Regulations & Policies), preferred
· Direct knowledge of set up and performance of complex
inspection and dimension analysis. preferred
The above statements are intended to
describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees
assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
EEO Statement Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements, including US Citizenship, for access to classified information.
Recruiting Company: ABLE
: Individual Contributor
: First Shift
: 03/21/2018, 9:30:12 PM
Textron (and its subsidiaries) participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employer’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.