12 months ago
**MUST have an Active Clearance or have had one within the last 2 years**
- This position is for an experienced professional engineer to support the Product Engineering COE, as part of the RF, Power, and Antenna Subsystems Hardware Engineering functional organization.
- The engineer will report directly to the Manager, Receiver/Exciter Design group and will be expected to meet or exceed project milestones within the technical/cost/schedule scope of the project.
- The engineer will significantly contribute to the design and development of power systems, analog signal processors, solid state T/R modules, microwave antennas, and associated distribution/architectures for RADAR and other military systems that span the company lines of business.
- This includes leading teams, interfacing to customers, earned value management, architecture development, performing detailed analysis, component selection, schematic creation, power cable design and supporting build/test of the designed sub-assemblies.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline
- masterâ€™s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline would be a plus.
- Experience and considered an emerging expert in the field of RF and mixed-signal designs.
- Analog/RF/Microwave Circuit Design, Analysis
- Zuken, ADS, Matlab, LabView, PSpice, HFSS, Project Management / Earned Value
- Candidate should have 10 years of experience and considered an emerging expert in the field of RF and mixed-signal designs.
9 months ago
only 5 days until close
8 months ago
only 16 days until close
about 1 month ago
only 21 days until close
5 days ago
only 23 days until close