6 months ago
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Maintain and balance Ad-Hoc Charter contracts and verify payments against the contracts.
* Calculate tax and fuel reconciliation for Ad-Hoc Charters.
* Invoice when necessary for deicing, fuel, ground handling, landing fees, catering, etc.
* Work with the Manager of Revenue Accounting to maintain and balance the charter escrow account.
* Maintain Charter receivable reports, with collection follow-up as necessary.
* Perform General ledger closing and account balancing activities as required.
* Reconcile GL accounts as specified by Manager of Revenue Accounting.
* Invoice International Military Charters in WAWF and Great Plains.
* Calculate fuel reconciliation for International Military Charters.
* Work with the preparer of the excise tax returns to insure accurate and timely filings.
* Work with the Revenue Accounting team to improve the revenue accounting process.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Accounting Degree preferred and/or two years or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Able to speak, read and understand English.
* Able to work as required – particularly during the monthly accounting close process, annual audit and other taxes and user fee audits.
* Ability to communicate with all levels of management.
* Organized, able to work alone with little supervision or on a team.
* Airline Revenue experience preferred.
* Intermediate Computer Knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel and Great Plains Accounting preferred.
* Conduct all tasks in a safe and efficient manner complying with all local, state and federal safety and health regulatory requirements, programmatic standards, and with any internal policies and procedures identified by Sun Country Airlines.
* Qualified candidates must pass a criminal history background check.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
* None Required